Attention: Transfer Students!

All Polish Universities accept Foreign Transfer Students from other foreign universities. There is a certain procedure of “Equivalency and Certification” of previous education at the Ministry of Education of Poland.

All Polish universities have 2 semesters in a year. The admission of a transfer student is based on the overall academic record and credit hours of subjects studied at the previous university.

Transfer Students must produce the following original documents upon arrival:

  • Official Academic Transcripts from previously attended universities – attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country which issued the certificate/ transcripts and legalized the Embassy of Poland in the country.
  • School Certificates showing subjects, grades/ marks
  • International Passport (Traveling document)

We submit the above-listed documents to the Ministry of Education of Poland for Equivalency & Certification Process and to calculate the Academic Difference. Once the Ministry of Education approves the previous qualification, the student receives a Certificate of Eligibility to join the desired top-up year, successfully.

If the documents are disapproved the candidate must follow the instructions set by the Ministry of Education and join the recommended level of studies.

Initially, at the stage of admission application, the candidates can send the scan copy of Academic Transcripts by Email, while they must produce the original Transcripts attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their country and legalized by the Embassy of Poland.

«Study in Poland» Sp. z. o. o. provides every possible assistance to its candidates throughout the procedures of Certification and Equivalency.

With our professional guidance, 99% of students achieve the desired result.

Apply to Transfer your Studies to Poland Universities Now!!!

WhatsApp: +48 574 766 079

Welcome to Study in Poland