Admission & Administrative Fees
Initial Consultation, Arrangement of Offer Letter, Preparation of Documents, Processing of Electronic Application, Translation of Documents: €300 paid upfront at the start of the procedure.
Insurance Fee yearly: €150 on arrival
Dormitory/ Hostel fee for Furnished Room: from €100 a month approximately – pay on arrival
Service fee & Administrative Expenses: €500 payable after visa includes the Airport Clearance, Transportation to University with our staff, Registration at University & other Polish offices, assistance in processing Health Insurance, assistance in visa extension processing & issuance of Temporary Resident Card valid for all years of study, assistance opening a bank account at Polish Bank.
Initial documents to gain admission in Poland
Higher Secondary School Certificate - A Level, AS Level, IGCSE, NECO, WAEC & others
Passport data page – Travel Document - The page with picture, and the data on it.
Entry Test & Language Requirements
Native English Speakers & Who completed School in English- Don't Need IELTS or TOEFL. Who Attended Preparatory of English/ Polish- Don't Need Entry Test
List of documents for Embassy of Poland:
An applicant must submit the following documents to obtain a Student visa to Poland;
- International Passport – the traveling document;
- Tuition fee Payment Receipt – paid to the university’s official bank account;
- Offer Letter, Acceptance / Visa Letter & Accommodation Guarantee Letter (provided by the university);
- Higher Secondary School Certificate – WAEC/ NECO/ A LEVEL/ AS LEVEL/ IGCSE or any Equivalent Certificate – Legalized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the applicant’s country;
- Eligibility Certificate – A certificate issued from High School stating that the candidate is eligible to join a local University with a completed high school certificate;
- English Medium of Instruction – A certificate issued from High School stating that English was a language of instruction for all main subjects;
- Bank Statement – The Sponsor or the Candidate’s bank account – 3 months movement of account – the balance must cover the first year’s tuition fee and accommodation expenses;
- Sponsorship Letter – Any relative can provide the sponsorship letter legalized by Notary Public;
The team of StudyinPoland.biz always stays among you from day 1 when you sign up for admission in Poland. You find our dedicated staff always around you to guide you at all stages of admission, and visa & until you arrive and are settled to join your classes. We keep supporting our international students throughout their stay in Poland and still remain, good friends after they return to their homelands 🙂