- Language of Instruction: English
- Duration: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
- Tuition Fee Per Year: €2500. Possible to pay €1250 per semester
- Dormitory/ Hostel Per Month: from €120
- Insurance fee Per Year: €150
- Registration & TRC for the whole period: €300 paid only once
- Airport Clearance, Assistance in Poland, Documentation & Administration Fee: €500 paid only once
- Grand Total 1st Year: €3570 with one-month accommodation
- Tuition & Hostel from 2nd to last year: €2500/ year or €1250 per semester + Hostel/ Dormitory €120 per month
Admission Procedure to Study Engineering Management in Poland
Step No. 1 – Processing fee;
Admissions Processing, University Registration, and Offer & Acceptance Letter Fee: €300, payable at the start of the procedure.
Description – €300 is a down payment. We utilize this fee to translate documents for student registration at the university’s international office, as well as to process the Offer of Admission and issue the Offer of Acceptance.
Step No. 2 – Issuance of Offer Letter;
It takes one week to complete the Offer Letter when we receive €300. This is the initial document verifying admission, and it includes the student’s name, passport number, date of birth, Course of Study, and length of study. The University’s bank account information is also included in the Offer Letter.
Step No. 3 – Tuition fee Payment to University Account;
The Offer Letter indicates that admission has been granted. At this point, the candidate must follow the instructions on the Offer Letter and send the tuition fee for the first year or first semester to the university’s bank account. Without a full or partial advance Tuition fees payment to the University’s bank account, the candidate will not be awarded an Acceptance Letter from the University to process a visa application at the Polish Embassy.
P.S. According to European government laws, a university shall only process an Acceptance letter when the candidate has paid the tuition fee for the first year or first semester to the institution’s official bank account.
Important: The tuition cost is 100% refundable in the event of visa denial for any reason.
Step No. 4 – Acceptance Letter/ Visa Letter for the Embassy of Poland;
Following the deposit of the tuition fee to the university’s bank account, the candidate is provided an Acceptance Letter together with an Accommodation Guarantee Letter in order to complete the student visa at the Polish Embassy. The Embassy of Poland will not accept any papers to complete a student visa unless an Acceptance Letter is provided.
Step No. 5 – Submission of Documents to the embassy of Poland & Issuance of Visa
An applicant must submit the following documents to obtain a Student visa to Poland;
- International Passport – the traveling document.
- Tuition fee Payment Receipt – paid to the university’s official bank account.
- Offer Letter, Acceptance Letter & Accommodation Guarantee Letter, and Proof of Payment of Tuition fee (provided by the university).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate – WAEC/ NECO/ A LEVEL/ AS LEVEL/ IGCSE or any Equivalent Certificate – Legalized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the applicant’s country.
- Eligibility Certificate – A certificate issued from High School stating that the candidate is eligible to join a local University with a completed high school certificate.
- English Medium of Instruction – A certificate issued from High School stating that English was a language of instruction for all main subjects.
- Bank Statement – The Sponsor or the Candidate’s bank account – 3 months movement of account – the balance must cover the first year’s tuition fee and accommodation expenses.
- Sponsorship Letter – Any relative can provide the sponsorship letter legalized by Notary Public.
Step No. 6 – Payment of Administrative & Services Fees – After a successful visa
At this stage – after you have been granted the study visa to Poland – The Payment of Administrative & Services Fees of €500 payable after the visa includes the Airport Clearance, Transportation to University with our staff, Registration at the University & other Polish offices, assistance in processing Health Insurance, assistance in visa extension processing & issuance of Temporary Resident Card valid for all years of study, assistance opening a bank account at Polish Bank.
P.S. The aforementioned services and airport clearance are only provided if the sum of €500 is paid from your nation.
Step No. 7 – Departure and Arrival in Poland
Now it’s time to leave your country – You have to buy your air ticket to any international airport in Poland. You must email or WhatsApp your airport at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Email: studyinPoland.firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp +48 574 766 079
Step No. 8 – Meet & Greet in Poland
Knowing that you are arriving, a staff from Study in Poland should be looking forward to greeting you at the airport and accompanying you to your pre-arranged accommodation. From here we take care of all further documentation for you until you start your studies and receive your resident card.
Step No. 9 – Insurance & Accommodation Payments
The student must be paying the following payments to complete the procedure of registration. Accommodation can be paid monthly.
Insurance Fee yearly: €150 on arrival
Accommodation Fee: €100 to €150 monthly