- Duration: 3.5 years - 7 semesters
- Tuition Fee Per Year: €2500 possible to pay €1610 per semester
- Dormitory/ Hostel Per Month: From €120
- Insurance fee Per Year: €150
- Regiatration & TRC for whole period: €300 paid only once
- Airport Clearance, Assistance in Poland, Documentation & Administration Fee: €500 paid only once
- Grand Total 1st Year: €3570 with one month hostel accommodation inclusive
- Tuition & Hostel from 2nd to last year: €2500/ year or €1250/ semester + Hostel €120/ per month
Admission Procedure to Study Management & Production Engineering in Poland
Step No. 1 – Processing fee;
Admission Processing, Registration at University, and Offer & Acceptance Letter Fee: €300 paid upfront at the start of the procedure.
Description – €300 is a conditional payment. We use these funds to translate certain documents for student’s registration at the international office of the university & process the Offer of Admission and issue the Offer & Acceptance.
Step No. 2 – Issuance of Offer Letter;
Once we have received €300, it takes 1 week to process the Offer Letter. This is the first document confirming the admission, and it reads the name of the student, passport number, date of birth, and Course of Study and its length. The Offer Letter also carries the Bank Account Details of the University.
Step No. 3 – Tuition fee Payment to University Account;
the Offer Letter – means the Admission is granted. At this stage, the applicant must follow the instructions given on the Offer Letter and transfer the first year’s / first semester’s Tuition fee to the bank account stated. Without complete or partial upfront Tuition fee payment to University’s bank account – the applicant can not be issued an Acceptance/ Visa Letter from a University to process a visa application at the Embassy of Poland.
P.S. Pursuant to the regulations set by European governments, a university may grant an Acceptance/ Visa letter only after the transfer of the first year’s/ first semester’s Tuition fee payment to the university’s official bank account.
Important: The Tuition fee is fully refundable in case of visa refusal on any grounds.
Step No. 4 – Acceptance Letter/ Visa Letter for the Embassy of Poland;
After the transfer of the Tuition fee to the university’s bank account, the candidate is issued the Acceptance/ Visa Letter with the Accommodation Guarantee Letter to process the student visa at the Embassy of Poland. Without an Acceptance/ Visa Letter, the Embassy of Poland doesn’t accept any documents to process a student visa.
Step No. 5 – Submission of Documents to the embassy of Poland & Issuance of Visa
An applicant must submit the following documents to obtain a Student visa to Poland;
- International Passport – the traveling document.
- Tuition fee Payment Receipt – paid to the university’s official bank account.
- Offer Letter, Acceptance / Visa Letter & Accommodation Guarantee Letter (provided by the university).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate – WAEC/ NECO/ A LEVEL/ AS LEVEL/ IGCSE or any Equivalent Certificate – Legalized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the applicant’s country.
- Eligibility Certificate – A certificate issued from High School stating that the candidate is eligible to join a local University with a completed high school certificate.
- English Medium of Instruction – A certificate issued from High School stating that English was a language of instruction for all main subjects.
- Bank Statement – The Sponsor or the Candidate’s bank account – 3 months movement of account – the balance must cover first year’s tuition fee and accommodation expenses.
- Sponsorship Letter – Any relative can provide the sponsorship letter legalized by Notary Public.
Step No. 6 – Payment of Administrative & Services Fees – After a successful visa
At this stage – after you have been granted the study visa to Poland – The Payment of Administrative & Services Fees of €500 payable after the visa includes the Airport Clearance, Transportation to University with our staff, Registration at the University & other Polish offices, assistance in processing Health Insurance, assistance in visa extension processing & issuance of Temporary Resident Card valid for all years of study, assistance opening a bank account at Polish Bank.
P.S. aforementioned services and airport clearance is granted only if the amount of €500 is paid from your country.
Step No. 7 – Departure and Arrival in Poland
Now it’s time to leave your country – You have to buy your air ticket to any international airport in Poland. You must email or WhatsApp your airport at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Email: studyinPoland.firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp +48 574 766 079
Step No. 8 – Meet & Greet in Poland
Knowing that you are arriving, a staff from StudyinPoland.biz should be looking forward to greeting you at the airport and accompanying you to your pre-arranged accommodation. From here we take care of all further documentation for you until you start your studies and receive your resident card.
Step No. 9 – Insurance & Accommodation Payments
The student must be paying the following payments to complete the procedure of registration. Accommodation can be paid monthly.
Insurance Fee yearly: €150 on arrival
Accommodation Fee: €100 to €150 monthly